Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFinlandVeikkausliigavaasa PS - IFK Mariehamn
Finland. Veikkausliiga. Regular Season - 13

vaasa PS vs IFK Mariehamn prediction, betting tips and odds

09.07 Saturday

16:30 CET

Elisa Stadion

vaasa PS
Draw
IFK Mariehamn

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
L
D
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6vaasa PS125161216
11IFK Mariehamn12255-711

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

27 : 15

goals

11 : 18

2.3 : 1.3

goals avg

0.9 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

IFK Mariehamn

29.05.2022

1-3

(0-2)

vaasa PS

vaasa PS

19.08.2019

2-1

(1-0)

IFK Mariehamn

IFK Mariehamn

26.05.2019

1-0

(1-0)

vaasa PS

vaasa PS

16.05.2019

1-3

(1-2)

IFK Mariehamn

vaasa PS

24.08.2018

1-1

(1-1)

IFK Mariehamn

vaasa PS

20.06.2018

4-1

(2-0)

IFK Mariehamn

IFK Mariehamn

22.04.2018

2-2

(1-1)

vaasa PS

IFK Mariehamn

27.08.2017

1-0

(0-0)

vaasa PS

vaasa PS

02.07.2017

0-0

(0-0)

IFK Mariehamn

IFK Mariehamn

30.04.2017

1-1

(1-0)

vaasa PS

IFK Mariehamn

28.08.2016

0-0

(0-0)

vaasa PS

vaasa PS

14.08.2016

0-2

(0-1)

IFK Mariehamn

IFK Mariehamn

29.05.2016

2-2

(2-0)

vaasa PS

IFK Mariehamn

25.10.2015

2-0

(0-0)

vaasa PS

vaasa PS

09.08.2015

1-0

(0-0)

IFK Mariehamn

vaasa PS

29.04.2015

0-1

(0-0)

IFK Mariehamn

IFK Mariehamn

13.08.2014

1-0

(1-0)

vaasa PS

vaasa PS

27.07.2014

1-2

(1-1)

IFK Mariehamn

IFK Mariehamn

13.04.2014

0-3

vaasa PS

IFK Mariehamn

26.10.2013

4-1

(2-0)

vaasa PS

vaasa PS

04.08.2013

2-2

(1-0)

IFK Mariehamn

IFK Mariehamn

02.06.2013

0-1

(0-0)

vaasa PS

vaasa PS

23.09.2012

1-3

(0-1)

IFK Mariehamn

IFK Mariehamn

07.07.2012

0-0

(0-0)

vaasa PS

vaasa PS

05.05.2012

1-2

(0-0)

IFK Mariehamn

vaasa PS vs IFK Mariehamn prediction summary

vaasa PS meets IFK Mariehamn in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Finland Veikkausliiga on 09.07 Saturday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : vaasa PS or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for vaasa PS team to score and less than 1.5 for IFK Mariehamn. vaasa PS chances to win are 45%. IFK Mariehamn chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


vaasa PS scored 27 against 15 in 12 last matches whereas IFK Mariehamn scored 11 against 18 in its 12 last games. vaasa PS scored 2.3 against 1.3 in 12 last matches whereas IFK Mariehamn scored 0.9 against 1.5 in its 12 last games.


Teams vaasa PS and IFK Mariehamn have played 25 matches so far. vaasa PS won 6 matches in total while IFK Mariehamn won 11 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 60 in total.


vaasa PS scored 27 in total and 1.08 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home vaasa PS won 3. vaasa PS won 3 matches out of 13 played away.


IFK Mariehamn scored 33 in total and 1.32 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home IFK Mariehamn won 5. IFK Mariehamn won 6 matches out of 12 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for vaasa PS vs IFK Mariehamn with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Veikkausliiga