Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenAllsvenskankalmar FF - IFK Varnamo
Sweden. Allsvenskan. Regular Season - 11

kalmar FF vs IFK Varnamo prediction, betting tips and odds

27.06 Monday

19:00 CET

Guldfågeln Arena

kalmar FF
Draw
IFK Varnamo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
W
W
W
W
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6kalmar FF10514416
12IFK Varnamo10334-112

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

13 : 9

goals

11 : 12

1.3 : 0.9

goals avg

1.1 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

kalmar FF

26.03.2022

3-0

IFK Varnamo

kalmar FF vs IFK Varnamo prediction summary

kalmar FF meets IFK Varnamo in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Sweden Allsvenskan on 27.06 Monday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : kalmar FF or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for kalmar FF team to score and less than 2.5 for IFK Varnamo. kalmar FF chances to win are 45%. IFK Varnamo chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


kalmar FF scored 13 against 9 in 10 last matches whereas IFK Varnamo scored 11 against 12 in its 10 last games. kalmar FF scored 1.3 against 0.9 in 10 last matches whereas IFK Varnamo scored 1.1 against 1.2 in its 10 last games.


Teams kalmar FF and IFK Varnamo have played 1 matches so far. kalmar FF won 1 matches in total while IFK Varnamo won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


kalmar FF scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home kalmar FF won 1. kalmar FF won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


IFK Varnamo scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home IFK Varnamo won 0. IFK Varnamo won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for kalmar FF vs IFK Varnamo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Allsvenskan