Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Finland. Veikkausliiga. Regular Season - 17

haka vs HIFK Elsinki prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (1-0)

30.09 Thursday

17:30 CET

Tehtaan kenttä

haka
Draw
HIFK Elsinki

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1HIFK Elsinki000000
10haka216312-721

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

19 : 26

goals

23 : 21

0.9 : 1.2

goals avg

1.1 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

HIFK Elsinki

03.05.2021

2-0

(1-0)

haka

HIFK Elsinki

23.08.2020

0-1

(0-1)

haka

haka

05.08.2020

0-2

(0-0)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

27.08.2018

2-0

(2-0)

haka

HIFK Elsinki

26.06.2018

2-0

(1-0)

haka

haka

28.04.2018

1-2

(1-1)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

20.09.2014

2-1

(2-1)

haka

haka

20.07.2014

1-0

(1-0)

HIFK Elsinki

haka

01.06.2014

1-4

(1-3)

HIFK Elsinki

haka vs HIFK Elsinki prediction summary

haka meets HIFK Elsinki in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Finland Veikkausliiga on 30.09 Thursday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or HIFK Elsinki and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for haka team to score and less than 2.5 for HIFK Elsinki. haka chances to win are 10%. HIFK Elsinki chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


haka scored 19 against 26 in 21 last matches whereas HIFK Elsinki scored 23 against 21 in its 21 last games. haka scored 0.9 against 1.2 in 21 last matches whereas HIFK Elsinki scored 1.1 against 1.0 in its 21 last games.


Teams haka and HIFK Elsinki have played 9 matches so far. haka won 2 matches in total while HIFK Elsinki won 7 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 21 in total.


haka scored 5 in total and 0.56 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home haka won 1. haka won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


HIFK Elsinki scored 16 in total and 1.78 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home HIFK Elsinki won 4. HIFK Elsinki won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for haka vs HIFK Elsinki with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Veikkausliiga