Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Ukraine. Druha Liga. Regular Season - 22

Zvyahel vs UCSA prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-1)

07.04 Sunday

12:15 CET

Stadion Avanhard

Zvyahel
Draw
UCSA

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
W
W
D
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Zvyahel1814224144
2UCSA1913513144

Performance last matches

18

played

19

home

away

total

53 : 12

goals

41 : 10

2.9 : 0.7

goals avg

2.2 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

UCSA

13.09.2023

1-1

(0-0)

Zvyahel

Zvyahel

15.08.2023

4-0

(3-0)

UCSA

Zvyahel vs UCSA prediction summary

Zvyahel meets UCSA in a match of a Regular Season - 22 round in Ukraine Druha Liga on 07.04 Sunday at 12:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Zvyahel or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Zvyahel team to score and less than 1.5 for UCSA. Zvyahel chances to win are 45%. UCSA chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Zvyahel scored 53 against 12 in 18 last matches whereas UCSA scored 41 against 10 in its 19 last games. Zvyahel scored 2.9 against 0.7 in 18 last matches whereas UCSA scored 2.2 against 0.5 in its 19 last games.


Teams Zvyahel and UCSA have played 2 matches so far. Zvyahel won 1 matches in total while UCSA won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Zvyahel scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Zvyahel won 1. Zvyahel won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


UCSA scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home UCSA won 0. UCSA won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Zvyahel vs UCSA with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Druha Liga