Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comRussiaSupreme Division WomenZvezda Perm W - Yenisey W
Russia. Supreme Division Women. Regular Season - 14

Zvezda Perm W vs Yenisey W prediction, betting tips and odds

21.07 Sunday

02:00 CET

Stadion Zvezda

Zvezda Perm W
Draw
Yenisey W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
D
W
W
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Zvezda Perm W12435015
8Yenisey W11326-1011

Performance last matches

12

played

11

home

away

total

13 : 13

goals

6 : 16

1.1 : 1.1

goals avg

0.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Yenisey W

10.03.2024

0-0

(0-0)

Zvezda Perm W

Yenisey W

11.08.2023

0-2

(0-2)

Zvezda Perm W

Zvezda Perm W

15.04.2023

3-0

(2-0)

Yenisey W

Zvezda Perm W

23.09.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Yenisey W

Yenisey W

28.08.2022

1-2

(0-1)

Zvezda Perm W

Zvezda Perm W

07.05.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Yenisey W

Zvezda Perm W

16.10.2021

2-1

(2-0)

Yenisey W

Yenisey W

10.07.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Zvezda Perm W

Yenisey W

13.03.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Zvezda Perm W

Zvezda Perm W vs Yenisey W prediction summary

Zvezda Perm W meets Yenisey W in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Russia Supreme Division Women on 21.07 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Zvezda Perm W or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Zvezda Perm W team to score and less than 1.5 for Yenisey W. Zvezda Perm W chances to win are 45%. Yenisey W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Zvezda Perm W scored 13 against 13 in 12 last matches whereas Yenisey W scored 6 against 16 in its 11 last games. Zvezda Perm W scored 1.1 against 1.1 in 12 last matches whereas Yenisey W scored 0.5 against 1.5 in its 11 last games.


Teams Zvezda Perm W and Yenisey W have played 9 matches so far. Zvezda Perm W won 5 matches in total while Yenisey W won 0 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.33 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Zvezda Perm W scored 10 in total and 1.11 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Zvezda Perm W won 2. Zvezda Perm W won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


Yenisey W scored 2 in total and 0.22 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Yenisey W won 0. Yenisey W won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Zvezda Perm W vs Yenisey W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Supreme Division Women