Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Russia. PFL - Center. Group 3 - 18

Znamya Noginsk vs Sakhalin head to head

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

11.04 Sunday

13:00 CET

Stadium

Znamya Noginsk
Draw
Sakhalin

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Sakhalin

27.09.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Znamya Noginsk

Next fixtures in PFL - Center

Znamya Noginsk vs Sakhalin prediction summary

Znamya Noginsk meets Sakhalin in a match of a Group 3 - 18 round in Russia PFL - Center on 11.04 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Znamya Noginsk or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Znamya Noginsk team to score and less than 1.5 for Sakhalin. Znamya Noginsk chances to win are 45%. Sakhalin chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Znamya Noginsk scored 20 against 18 in 17 last matches whereas Sakhalin scored 13 against 28 in its 17 last games. Znamya Noginsk scored 1.2 against 1.1 in 17 last matches whereas Sakhalin scored 0.8 against 1.6 in its 17 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Znamya Noginsk vs Sakhalin with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!