Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMexicoLiga Premier Serie BZitacuaro - Chilpancingo
Mexico. Liga Premier Serie B. Clausura - 2

Zitacuaro vs Chilpancingo prediction, betting tips and odds

15.01 Sunday

19:00 CET

Estadio Ignacio López Rayón

Zitacuaro
Draw
Chilpancingo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
L
L
D
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Chilpancingo10404318
6Zitacuaro10501116

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

11 : 10

goals

13 : 10

1.1 : 1.0

goals avg

1.3 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Chilpancingo

03.09.2022

3-2

Zitacuaro

Zitacuaro vs Chilpancingo prediction summary

Zitacuaro meets Chilpancingo in a match of a Clausura - 2 round in Mexico Liga Premier Serie B on 15.01 Sunday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Chilpancingo and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Zitacuaro team to score and less than 1.5 for Chilpancingo. Zitacuaro chances to win are 10%. Chilpancingo chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Zitacuaro scored 11 against 10 in 10 last matches whereas Chilpancingo scored 13 against 10 in its 10 last games. Zitacuaro scored 1.1 against 1.0 in 10 last matches whereas Chilpancingo scored 1.3 against 1.0 in its 10 last games.


Teams Zitacuaro and Chilpancingo have played 1 matches so far. Zitacuaro won 0 matches in total while Chilpancingo won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Zitacuaro scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Zitacuaro won 0. Zitacuaro won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Chilpancingo scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Chilpancingo won 1. Chilpancingo won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Zitacuaro vs Chilpancingo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Premier Serie B