Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Russia. Supreme Division Women. Regular Season - 23

Zenit W vs Ryazan W prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

16.10 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stadion SDYuShOR Smena

Zenit W
Draw
Ryazan W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

36 : 14

goals

19 : 23

1.6 : 0.6

goals avg

0.9 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ryazan W

09.07.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Zenit W

Zenit W

14.03.2021

2-1

(0-0)

Ryazan W

Zenit W

06.09.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Ryazan W

Ryazan W

11.08.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Zenit W

Zenit W vs Ryazan W prediction summary

Zenit W meets Ryazan W in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Russia Supreme Division Women on 16.10 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Zenit W or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Zenit W team to score and less than 1.5 for Ryazan W. Zenit W chances to win are 45%. Ryazan W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Zenit W scored 36 against 14 in 22 last matches whereas Ryazan W scored 19 against 23 in its 22 last games. Zenit W scored 1.6 against 0.6 in 22 last matches whereas Ryazan W scored 0.9 against 1.0 in its 22 last games.


Teams Zenit W and Ryazan W have played 4 matches so far. Zenit W won 2 matches in total while Ryazan W won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Zenit W scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Zenit W won 1. Zenit W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Ryazan W scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Ryazan W won 1. Ryazan W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Zenit W vs Ryazan W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Supreme Division Women