Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comRussiaYouth ChampionshipZenit U19 - Dinamo Moskva U19
Russia. Youth Championship. Regular Season - 11

Zenit U19 vs Dinamo Moskva U19 prediction, betting tips and odds

21.06 Friday

02:00 CET

Akademiya Zenit pole 2

Zenit U19
Draw
Dinamo Moskva U19

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
D
W
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Zenit U191010002230
4Dinamo Moskva U1910433515

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

28 : 6

goals

15 : 10

2.8 : 0.6

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dinamo Moskva U19

15.03.2024

1-2

(0-1)

Zenit U19

Dinamo Moskva U19

20.10.2023

0-2

(0-1)

Zenit U19

Zenit U19

05.05.2023

3-1

(0-0)

Dinamo Moskva U19

Dinamo Moskva U19

10.03.2023

0-3

(0-1)

Zenit U19

Dinamo Moskva U19

06.05.2022

0-3

(0-1)

Zenit U19

Zenit U19

01.04.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Dinamo Moskva U19

Zenit U19 vs Dinamo Moskva U19 prediction summary

Zenit U19 meets Dinamo Moskva U19 in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Russia Youth Championship on 21.06 Friday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Zenit U19 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Zenit U19 team to score and less than 2.5 for Dinamo Moskva U19. Zenit U19 chances to win are 45%. Dinamo Moskva U19 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Zenit U19 scored 28 against 6 in 10 last matches whereas Dinamo Moskva U19 scored 15 against 10 in its 10 last games. Zenit U19 scored 2.8 against 0.6 in 10 last matches whereas Dinamo Moskva U19 scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 10 last games.


Teams Zenit U19 and Dinamo Moskva U19 have played 6 matches so far. Zenit U19 won 6 matches in total while Dinamo Moskva U19 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Zenit U19 scored 14 in total and 2.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Zenit U19 won 2. Zenit U19 won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


Dinamo Moskva U19 scored 2 in total and 0.33 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Moskva U19 won 0. Dinamo Moskva U19 won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Zenit U19 vs Dinamo Moskva U19 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Youth Championship