Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comRussiaSecond League - Group 4Zenit Izhevsk - Dinamo Barnaul
Russia. Second League - Group 4. Group 4 - 19

Zenit Izhevsk vs Dinamo Barnaul prediction, betting tips and odds

13.04 Thursday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Zenit Izhevsk
Draw
Dinamo Barnaul

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
L
D
W
L
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Zenit Izhevsk17566121
9Dinamo Barnaul17548-319

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

26 : 25

goals

25 : 28

1.5 : 1.5

goals avg

1.5 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dinamo Barnaul

13.08.2022

1-4

(1-2)

Zenit Izhevsk

Zenit Izhevsk

01.06.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Dinamo Barnaul

Dinamo Barnaul

23.07.2021

3-1

(1-0)

Zenit Izhevsk

Zenit Izhevsk

27.04.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Dinamo Barnaul

Dinamo Barnaul

24.09.2020

4-1

(1-0)

Zenit Izhevsk

Zenit Izhevsk vs Dinamo Barnaul prediction summary

Zenit Izhevsk meets Dinamo Barnaul in a match of a Group 4 - 19 round in Russia Second League - Group 4 on 13.04 Thursday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Dinamo Barnaul and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Zenit Izhevsk team to score and less than 3.5 for Dinamo Barnaul. Zenit Izhevsk chances to win are 10%. Dinamo Barnaul chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Zenit Izhevsk scored 26 against 25 in 17 last matches whereas Dinamo Barnaul scored 25 against 28 in its 17 last games. Zenit Izhevsk scored 1.5 against 1.5 in 17 last matches whereas Dinamo Barnaul scored 1.5 against 1.6 in its 17 last games.


Teams Zenit Izhevsk and Dinamo Barnaul have played 5 matches so far. Zenit Izhevsk won 1 matches in total while Dinamo Barnaul won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.40 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Zenit Izhevsk scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Zenit Izhevsk won 0. Zenit Izhevsk won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Dinamo Barnaul scored 10 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Barnaul won 2. Dinamo Barnaul won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Zenit Izhevsk vs Dinamo Barnaul with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second League - Group 4