Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Azerbaidjan. Birinci Dasta. Regular Season - 15

Zaqatala vs Mil-Muğan prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (1-2)

22.02 Thursday

11:00 CET

Şəhər stadionu

Zaqatala
Draw
Mil-Muğan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
L
W
W
W
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Mil-Muğan147521226
7Zaqatala14464-118

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

18 : 19

goals

20 : 8

1.3 : 1.4

goals avg

1.4 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mil-Muğan

01.11.2023

4-0

(1-0)

Zaqatala

Zaqatala

04.04.2023

3-1

(2-0)

Mil-Muğan

Mil-Muğan

18.10.2022

3-1

(1-0)

Zaqatala

Mil-Muğan

19.04.2018

0-0

Zaqatala

Zaqatala

22.02.2018

2-0

Mil-Muğan

Mil-Muğan

02.11.2017

2-1

Zaqatala

Mil-Muğan

10.03.2017

0-1

Zaqatala

Zaqatala

09.10.2016

4-0

Mil-Muğan

Zaqatala

24.02.2016

2-0

Mil-Muğan

Mil-Muğan

24.09.2015

0-0

Zaqatala

Zaqatala vs Mil-Muğan prediction summary

Zaqatala meets Mil-Muğan in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Azerbaidjan Birinci Dasta on 22.02 Thursday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Mil-Muğan and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Zaqatala team to score and less than 2.5 for Mil-Muğan. Zaqatala chances to win are 10%. Mil-Muğan chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Zaqatala scored 18 against 19 in 14 last matches whereas Mil-Muğan scored 20 against 8 in its 14 last games. Zaqatala scored 1.3 against 1.4 in 14 last matches whereas Mil-Muğan scored 1.4 against 0.6 in its 14 last games.


Teams Zaqatala and Mil-Muğan have played 10 matches so far. Zaqatala won 5 matches in total while Mil-Muğan won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 24 in total.


Zaqatala scored 14 in total and 1.40 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Zaqatala won 4. Zaqatala won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


Mil-Muğan scored 10 in total and 1.00 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Mil-Muğan won 3. Mil-Muğan won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Zaqatala vs Mil-Muğan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Birinci Dasta