Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEgyptPremier LeagueZamalek SC - Pyramids FC
Egypt. Premier League. Regular Season - 18

Zamalek SC vs Pyramids FC prediction, betting tips and odds

26.07 Friday

20:00 CET

Cairo International Stadium

Zamalek SC
Draw
Pyramids FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
W
L
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Pyramids FC2821523168
4Zamalek SC2714671548

Performance last matches

26

played

29

home

away

total

42 : 25

goals

51 : 21

1.6 : 1.0

goals avg

1.8 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Zamalek SC

08.11.2023

1-1

(0-1)

Pyramids FC

Pyramids FC

21.09.2023

2-2

(1-0)

Zamalek SC

Pyramids FC

03.03.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Zamalek SC

Zamalek SC

16.01.2023

1-1

(1-0)

Pyramids FC

Zamalek SC

11.12.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Pyramids FC

Zamalek SC

01.08.2022

3-0

(2-0)

Pyramids FC

Pyramids FC

06.04.2022

2-3

(2-2)

Zamalek SC

Zamalek SC

02.05.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Pyramids FC

Pyramids FC

17.12.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Zamalek SC

Pyramids FC

03.09.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Zamalek SC

Zamalek SC

23.07.2020

0-1

Pyramids FC

Zamalek SC

12.12.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Pyramids FC

Pyramids FC

23.04.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Zamalek SC

Zamalek SC

24.01.2019

3-3

(2-2)

Pyramids FC

Zamalek SC

22.04.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Pyramids FC

Pyramids FC

30.12.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Zamalek SC

Zamalek SC

24.05.2015

2-0

(2-0)

Pyramids FC

Pyramids FC

14.12.2014

1-3

(0-2)

Zamalek SC

Zamalek SC vs Pyramids FC prediction summary

Zamalek SC meets Pyramids FC in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Egypt Premier League on 26.07 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Zamalek SC or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Zamalek SC team to score and less than 2.5 for Pyramids FC. Zamalek SC chances to win are 35%. Pyramids FC chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Zamalek SC scored 42 against 25 in 26 last matches whereas Pyramids FC scored 51 against 21 in its 29 last games. Zamalek SC scored 1.6 against 1.0 in 26 last matches whereas Pyramids FC scored 1.8 against 0.7 in its 29 last games.


Teams Zamalek SC and Pyramids FC have played 18 matches so far. Zamalek SC won 9 matches in total while Pyramids FC won 2 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.39 goals per Match and 43 in total.


Zamalek SC scored 28 in total and 1.56 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Zamalek SC won 5. Zamalek SC won 4 matches out of 8 played away.


Pyramids FC scored 15 in total and 0.83 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Pyramids FC won 1. Pyramids FC won 1 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Zamalek SC vs Pyramids FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League