Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Iraq. Iraqi League. Regular Season - 23

Zakho vs Al Quwa Al Jawiya prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

15.06 Saturday

17:00 CET

Zakho International Stadium

Zakho
Draw
Al Quwa Al Jawiya

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
D
D
L
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Al Quwa Al Jawiya3119933066
5Zakho31141341655

Performance last matches

31

played

31

home

away

total

30 : 14

goals

55 : 25

1.0 : 0.5

goals avg

1.8 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

27.10.2023

2-1

(0-0)

Zakho

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

15.07.2023

2-1

(2-1)

Zakho

Zakho

24.02.2023

0-2

(0-1)

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

03.06.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Zakho

Zakho

27.12.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

20.03.2021

4-1

(3-0)

Zakho

Zakho

03.12.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

Zakho vs Al Quwa Al Jawiya prediction summary

Zakho meets Al Quwa Al Jawiya in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Iraq Iraqi League on 15.06 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Al Quwa Al Jawiya and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Zakho team to score and less than 1.5 for Al Quwa Al Jawiya. Zakho chances to win are 10%. Al Quwa Al Jawiya chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Zakho scored 30 against 14 in 31 last matches whereas Al Quwa Al Jawiya scored 55 against 25 in its 31 last games. Zakho scored 1.0 against 0.5 in 31 last matches whereas Al Quwa Al Jawiya scored 1.8 against 0.8 in its 31 last games.


Teams Zakho and Al Quwa Al Jawiya have played 7 matches so far. Zakho won 1 matches in total while Al Quwa Al Jawiya won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.14 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Zakho scored 4 in total and 0.57 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Zakho won 1. Zakho won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Al Quwa Al Jawiya scored 11 in total and 1.57 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Al Quwa Al Jawiya won 4. Al Quwa Al Jawiya won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Zakho vs Al Quwa Al Jawiya with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Iraqi League