5 : 4
4 : 9
1.7 : 1.3
1.3 : 3.0
Zagłębie Lubin U19 meets Miedź Legnica U19 in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Poland Central Youth League on 19.03 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Zagłębie Lubin U19 and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Zagłębie Lubin U19 team to score and less than 2.5 for Miedź Legnica U19. Zagłębie Lubin U19 chances to win are 45%. Miedź Legnica U19 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Zagłębie Lubin U19 scored 5 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas Miedź Legnica U19 scored 4 against 9 in its 3 last games. Zagłębie Lubin U19 scored 1.7 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas Miedź Legnica U19 scored 1.3 against 3.0 in its 3 last games.
Teams Zagłębie Lubin U19 and Miedź Legnica U19 have played 0 matches so far. Zagłębie Lubin U19 won 0 matches in total while Miedź Legnica U19 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Zagłębie Lubin U19 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Zagłębie Lubin U19 won 0. Zagłębie Lubin U19 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Miedź Legnica U19 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Miedź Legnica U19 won 0. Miedź Legnica U19 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Zagłębie Lubin U19 vs Miedź Legnica U19 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!