Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSingaporePremier LeagueYoung Lions - Geylang International
Singapore. Premier League. Regular Season - 6

Young Lions vs Geylang International prediction, betting tips and odds

08.07 Friday

13:45 CET

Jalan Besar Stadium

Young Lions
Draw
Geylang International

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
W
L
D
L
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Geylang International12147-147
8Young Lions9117-94

Performance last matches

9

played

12

home

away

total

14 : 23

goals

13 : 27

1.6 : 2.6

goals avg

1.1 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Geylang International

21.06.2022

2-2

(1-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

16.04.2022

4-1

(2-0)

Geylang International

Geylang International

28.08.2021

2-3

(1-1)

Young Lions

Young Lions

25.04.2021

2-4

(1-1)

Geylang International

Geylang International

20.03.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

02.12.2020

1-2

(0-0)

Geylang International

Geylang International

11.03.2020

3-0

(1-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

30.08.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Geylang International

Geylang International

29.06.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Young Lions

Young Lions

14.04.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Geylang International

Geylang International

22.09.2018

2-2

(0-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

04.07.2018

1-3

(0-1)

Geylang International

Geylang International

09.05.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

21.10.2017

0-4

(0-2)

Geylang International

Geylang International

02.07.2017

2-1

(0-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

15.04.2017

0-2

(0-0)

Geylang International

Young Lions

18.08.2016

0-2

(0-0)

Geylang International

Geylang International

05.05.2016

3-1

(1-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

25.02.2016

0-2

(0-1)

Geylang International

Young Lions vs Geylang International prediction summary

Young Lions meets Geylang International in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Singapore Premier League on 08.07 Friday at 13:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Young Lions or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Young Lions team to score and less than 2.5 for Geylang International. Young Lions chances to win are 45%. Geylang International chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Young Lions scored 14 against 23 in 9 last matches whereas Geylang International scored 13 against 27 in its 12 last games. Young Lions scored 1.6 against 2.6 in 9 last matches whereas Geylang International scored 1.1 against 2.3 in its 12 last games.


Teams Young Lions and Geylang International have played 20 matches so far. Young Lions won 3 matches in total while Geylang International won 12 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.10 goals per Match and 62 in total.


Young Lions scored 22 in total and 1.10 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Young Lions won 1. Young Lions won 2 matches out of 9 played away.


Geylang International scored 40 in total and 2.00 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Geylang International won 3. Geylang International won 9 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Young Lions vs Geylang International with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League