Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCanadaCanadian Soccer LeagueYork Region Shooters - BGH City
Canada. Canadian Soccer League. Regular Season - 3

York Region Shooters vs BGH City prediction, betting tips and odds

23.07 Saturday

22:00 CET

Centennial Park Stadium

York Region Shooters
Draw
BGH City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

6 : 6

goals

1 : 6

1.2 : 1.2

goals avg

0.2 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

BGH City

12.06.2022

0-0

York Region Shooters

York Region Shooters vs BGH City prediction summary

York Region Shooters meets BGH City in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Canada Canadian Soccer League on 23.07 Saturday at 22:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : York Region Shooters or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for York Region Shooters team to score and less than 1.5 for BGH City. York Region Shooters chances to win are 45%. BGH City chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


York Region Shooters scored 6 against 6 in 5 last matches whereas BGH City scored 1 against 6 in its 5 last games. York Region Shooters scored 1.2 against 1.2 in 5 last matches whereas BGH City scored 0.2 against 1.2 in its 5 last games.


Teams York Region Shooters and BGH City have played 1 matches so far. York Region Shooters won 0 matches in total while BGH City won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


York Region Shooters scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home York Region Shooters won 0. York Region Shooters won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


BGH City scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home BGH City won 0. BGH City won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for York Region Shooters vs BGH City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Canadian Soccer League