Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comRussiaSupreme Division WomenYenisey W - Rostov
Russia. Supreme Division Women. Regular Season - 2

Yenisey W vs Rostov prediction, betting tips and odds

23.07 Saturday

02:00 CET

Futbol-arena Enisey

Yenisey W
Draw
Rostov

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

7

played

8

home

away

total

7 : 6

goals

9 : 11

1.0 : 0.9

goals avg

1.1 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Yenisey W

08.10.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Rostov

Yenisey W

04.07.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Rostov

Rostov

24.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Yenisey W

Yenisey W vs Rostov prediction summary

Yenisey W meets Rostov in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Russia Supreme Division Women on 23.07 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Yenisey W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Yenisey W team to score and less than 2.5 for Rostov. Yenisey W chances to win are 45%. Rostov chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Yenisey W scored 7 against 6 in 7 last matches whereas Rostov scored 9 against 11 in its 8 last games. Yenisey W scored 1.0 against 0.9 in 7 last matches whereas Rostov scored 1.1 against 1.4 in its 8 last games.


Teams Yenisey W and Rostov have played 3 matches so far. Yenisey W won 0 matches in total while Rostov won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Yenisey W scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Yenisey W won 0. Yenisey W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Rostov scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rostov won 0. Rostov won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Yenisey W vs Rostov with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Supreme Division Women