Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandProfessional Development LeagueWrexham Res. - Blackpool Res.
England. Professional Development League. Regular Season - 2

Wrexham Res. vs Blackpool Res. prediction, betting tips and odds

06.12 Tuesday

14:00 CET

Stadium

Wrexham Res.
Draw
Blackpool Res.

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

0

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

2 : 1

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Wrexham Res. vs Blackpool Res. prediction summary

Wrexham Res. meets Blackpool Res. in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in England Professional Development League on 06.12 Tuesday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Blackpool Res. and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Wrexham Res. team to score and less than 2.5 for Blackpool Res.. Wrexham Res. chances to win are 10%. Blackpool Res. chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Wrexham Res. scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Blackpool Res. scored 2 against 1 in its 1 last games. Wrexham Res. scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Blackpool Res. scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Wrexham Res. and Blackpool Res. have played 0 matches so far. Wrexham Res. won 0 matches in total while Blackpool Res. won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Wrexham Res. scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Wrexham Res. won 0. Wrexham Res. won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Blackpool Res. scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Blackpool Res. won 0. Blackpool Res. won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wrexham Res. vs Blackpool Res. with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Professional Development League