Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaCapital Territory NPLWoden Vellet - Gungahlin United
Australia. Capital Territory NPL. Regular Season - 20

Woden Vellet vs Gungahlin United prediction, betting tips and odds

03.09 Saturday

06:15 CET

Melrose Synthetic

Woden Vellet
Draw
Gungahlin United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
D
L
D
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Gungahlin United179441231
8Woden Vellet173410-1113

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

23 : 34

goals

38 : 26

1.4 : 2.0

goals avg

2.2 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Woden Vellet

16.07.2022

2-2

(2-1)

Gungahlin United

Gungahlin United

15.05.2022

3-1

(2-0)

Woden Vellet

Woden Vellet

24.07.2021

0-2

Gungahlin United

Gungahlin United

30.05.2021

1-2

Woden Vellet

Woden Vellet

10.04.2021

1-4

Gungahlin United

Gungahlin United

19.07.2020

5-0

Woden Vellet

Gungahlin United

28.07.2019

5-1

Woden Vellet

Woden Vellet

18.05.2019

0-5

Gungahlin United

Woden Vellet vs Gungahlin United prediction summary

Woden Vellet meets Gungahlin United in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Australia Capital Territory NPL on 03.09 Saturday at 06:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Gungahlin United and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Woden Vellet team to score and less than 2.5 for Gungahlin United. Woden Vellet chances to win are 10%. Gungahlin United chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Woden Vellet scored 23 against 34 in 17 last matches whereas Gungahlin United scored 38 against 26 in its 17 last games. Woden Vellet scored 1.4 against 2.0 in 17 last matches whereas Gungahlin United scored 2.2 against 1.5 in its 17 last games.


Teams Woden Vellet and Gungahlin United have played 14 matches so far. Woden Vellet won 1 matches in total while Gungahlin United won 6 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.43 goals per Match and 34 in total.


Woden Vellet scored 7 in total and 0.50 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Woden Vellet won 0. Woden Vellet won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Gungahlin United scored 27 in total and 1.93 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Gungahlin United won 3. Gungahlin United won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Woden Vellet vs Gungahlin United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Capital Territory NPL