Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. U21 Divisie 1. Fall Season - 4

Willem II U21 vs Groningen U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

01.10 Saturday

15:30 CET

Sportpark Prinsenhoeve

Willem II U21
Draw
Groningen U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

5 : 6

goals

2 : 6

1.7 : 2.0

goals avg

0.7 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Groningen U21

23.04.2022

1-2

Willem II U21

Willem II U21 vs Groningen U21 prediction summary

Willem II U21 meets Groningen U21 in a match of a Fall Season - 4 round in Netherlands U21 Divisie 1 on 01.10 Saturday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Willem II U21 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Willem II U21 team to score and less than 1.5 for Groningen U21. Willem II U21 chances to win are 45%. Groningen U21 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Willem II U21 scored 5 against 6 in 3 last matches whereas Groningen U21 scored 2 against 6 in its 3 last games. Willem II U21 scored 1.7 against 2.0 in 3 last matches whereas Groningen U21 scored 0.7 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Willem II U21 and Groningen U21 have played 1 matches so far. Willem II U21 won 1 matches in total while Groningen U21 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Willem II U21 scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Willem II U21 won 0. Willem II U21 won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Groningen U21 scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Groningen U21 won 0. Groningen U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Willem II U21 vs Groningen U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U21 Divisie 1