Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkWildon - Gnas
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 18

Wildon vs Gnas prediction, betting tips and odds

25.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportplatz Wildon

Wildon
Draw
Gnas

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
W
W
W
D
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Wildon15627-820
9Gnas15465018

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

24 : 32

goals

27 : 27

1.6 : 2.1

goals avg

1.8 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gnas

13.08.2021

0-1

Wildon

Gnas

30.10.2020

2-2

Wildon

Wildon

18.10.2019

2-3

Gnas

Wildon vs Gnas prediction summary

Wildon meets Gnas in a match of a Steiermark - 18 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 25.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Gnas and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Wildon team to score and less than 3.5 for Gnas. Wildon chances to win are 10%. Gnas chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Wildon scored 24 against 32 in 15 last matches whereas Gnas scored 27 against 27 in its 15 last games. Wildon scored 1.6 against 2.1 in 15 last matches whereas Gnas scored 1.8 against 1.8 in its 15 last games.


Teams Wildon and Gnas have played 5 matches so far. Wildon won 1 matches in total while Gnas won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Wildon scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Wildon won 0. Wildon won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Gnas scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Gnas won 0. Gnas won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wildon vs Gnas with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark