Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkWildon - Bruck an der Mur
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 16

Wildon vs Bruck an der Mur prediction, betting tips and odds

11.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportplatz Wildon

Wildon
Draw
Bruck an der Mur

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
W
W
L
W
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Wildon15627-820
8Bruck an der Mur15546-519

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

24 : 32

goals

29 : 34

1.6 : 2.1

goals avg

1.9 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bruck an der Mur

30.07.2021

1-2

Wildon

Bruck an der Mur

27.09.2019

3-0

Wildon

Wildon vs Bruck an der Mur prediction summary

Wildon meets Bruck an der Mur in a match of a Steiermark - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 11.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Bruck an der Mur and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Wildon team to score and less than 3.5 for Bruck an der Mur. Wildon chances to win are 10%. Bruck an der Mur chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Wildon scored 24 against 32 in 15 last matches whereas Bruck an der Mur scored 29 against 34 in its 15 last games. Wildon scored 1.6 against 2.1 in 15 last matches whereas Bruck an der Mur scored 1.9 against 2.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Wildon and Bruck an der Mur have played 5 matches so far. Wildon won 1 matches in total while Bruck an der Mur won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.20 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Wildon scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Wildon won 0. Wildon won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Bruck an der Mur scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Bruck an der Mur won 1. Bruck an der Mur won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wildon vs Bruck an der Mur with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark