34 : 28
20 : 38
2.3 : 1.9
1.3 : 2.5
Wil II meets Rapperswil-Jona II in a match of a Group 5 - 17 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 5 on 19.03 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Wil II or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Wil II team to score and less than 2.5 for Rapperswil-Jona II. Wil II chances to win are 45%. Rapperswil-Jona II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Wil II scored 34 against 28 in 15 last matches whereas Rapperswil-Jona II scored 20 against 38 in its 15 last games. Wil II scored 2.3 against 1.9 in 15 last matches whereas Rapperswil-Jona II scored 1.3 against 2.5 in its 15 last games.
Teams Wil II and Rapperswil-Jona II have played 1 matches so far. Wil II won 1 matches in total while Rapperswil-Jona II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.
Wil II scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Wil II won 0. Wil II won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
Rapperswil-Jona II scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rapperswil-Jona II won 0. Rapperswil-Jona II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Wil II vs Rapperswil-Jona II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!