Austria. Regionalliga - Ost. Ost - 18

Wiener Viktoria vs Traiskirchen head to head

Match Postponed: ()

10.04 Saturday

16:30 CET

Sportplatz Wiener Viktoria

Wiener Viktoria
Draw
Traiskirchen

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Traiskirchen

18.09.2020

3-1

(1-1)

Wiener Viktoria

Wiener Viktoria

16.11.2019

3-3

(1-0)

Traiskirchen

Traiskirchen

02.08.2019

1-3

(1-1)

Wiener Viktoria

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Ost

Wiener Viktoria vs Traiskirchen prediction summary

Wiener Viktoria meets Traiskirchen in a match of a Ost - 18 round in Austria Regionalliga - Ost on 10.04 Saturday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Traiskirchen and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Wiener Viktoria team to score and less than 3.5 for Traiskirchen. Wiener Viktoria chances to win are 10%. Traiskirchen chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Wiener Viktoria scored 8 against 21 in 10 last matches whereas Traiskirchen scored 20 against 9 in its 9 last games. Wiener Viktoria scored 0.8 against 2.1 in 10 last matches whereas Traiskirchen scored 2.2 against 1.0 in its 9 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wiener Viktoria vs Traiskirchen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!