Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - OstWiener Viktoria - Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf
Austria. Regionalliga - Ost. Ost - 15

Wiener Viktoria vs Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf prediction, betting tips and odds

20.03 Sunday

16:00 CET

Sportplatz Wiener Viktoria

Wiener Viktoria
Draw
Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
L
D
D
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Wiener Viktoria13724423
5Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf13643322

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

23 : 19

goals

22 : 19

1.8 : 1.5

goals avg

1.7 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf

06.08.2021

1-3

(0-0)

Wiener Viktoria

Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf

30.08.2019

2-1

(0-1)

Wiener Viktoria

Wiener Viktoria vs Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf prediction summary

Wiener Viktoria meets Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf in a match of a Ost - 15 round in Austria Regionalliga - Ost on 20.03 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Wiener Viktoria or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Wiener Viktoria team to score and less than 2.5 for Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf. Wiener Viktoria chances to win are 35%. Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Wiener Viktoria scored 23 against 19 in 13 last matches whereas Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf scored 22 against 19 in its 13 last games. Wiener Viktoria scored 1.8 against 1.5 in 13 last matches whereas Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf scored 1.7 against 1.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams Wiener Viktoria and Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf have played 5 matches so far. Wiener Viktoria won 1 matches in total while Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.40 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Wiener Viktoria scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Wiener Viktoria won 0. Wiener Viktoria won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf won 1. Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wiener Viktoria vs Mannsdorf-Großenzersdorf with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Ost