Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - OstWiener SC - Fach-Donaufeld
Austria. Regionalliga - Ost. Ost - 18

Wiener SC vs Fach-Donaufeld prediction, betting tips and odds

08.03 Friday

19:30 CET

Sportclub-Platz

Wiener SC
Draw
Fach-Donaufeld

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
W
D
D
L
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Fach-Donaufeld169431631
10Wiener SC16565321

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

26 : 23

goals

37 : 21

1.6 : 1.4

goals avg

2.3 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Fach-Donaufeld

11.08.2023

3-3

(2-2)

Wiener SC

Wiener SC

03.03.2023

1-1

(0-0)

Fach-Donaufeld

Fach-Donaufeld

13.08.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Wiener SC

Wiener SC vs Fach-Donaufeld prediction summary

Wiener SC meets Fach-Donaufeld in a match of a Ost - 18 round in Austria Regionalliga - Ost on 08.03 Friday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Wiener SC or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Wiener SC team to score and less than 2.5 for Fach-Donaufeld. Wiener SC chances to win are 35%. Fach-Donaufeld chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Wiener SC scored 26 against 23 in 16 last matches whereas Fach-Donaufeld scored 37 against 21 in its 16 last games. Wiener SC scored 1.6 against 1.4 in 16 last matches whereas Fach-Donaufeld scored 2.3 against 1.3 in its 16 last games.


Teams Wiener SC and Fach-Donaufeld have played 3 matches so far. Wiener SC won 1 matches in total while Fach-Donaufeld won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Wiener SC scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Wiener SC won 0. Wiener SC won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Fach-Donaufeld scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Fach-Donaufeld won 0. Fach-Donaufeld won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wiener SC vs Fach-Donaufeld with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Ost