Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPolandEkstraklasaWidzew Łódź - Lech Poznan
Poland. Ekstraklasa. Regular Season - 2

Widzew Łódź vs Lech Poznan prediction, betting tips and odds

27.07 Saturday

20:15 CET

Stadion Miejski Widzewa Łódź

Widzew Łódź
Draw
Lech Poznan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Lech Poznan110023
10Widzew Łódź101001

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 1

goals

2 : 0

1.0 : 1.0

goals avg

2.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Widzew Łódź

19.05.2024

1-1

(1-1)

Lech Poznan

Lech Poznan

26.11.2023

1-3

(0-1)

Widzew Łódź

Widzew Łódź

19.03.2023

1-2

(0-0)

Lech Poznan

Lech Poznan

04.09.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Widzew Łódź

Lech Poznan

18.06.2022

1-2

Widzew Łódź

Widzew Łódź vs Lech Poznan prediction summary

Widzew Łódź meets Lech Poznan in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Poland Ekstraklasa on 27.07 Saturday at 20:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Lech Poznan and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Widzew Łódź team to score and less than 2.5 for Lech Poznan. Widzew Łódź chances to win are 10%. Lech Poznan chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Widzew Łódź scored 1 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Lech Poznan scored 2 against 0 in its 1 last games. Widzew Łódź scored 1.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Lech Poznan scored 2.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Widzew Łódź and Lech Poznan have played 5 matches so far. Widzew Łódź won 2 matches in total while Lech Poznan won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Widzew Łódź scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Widzew Łódź won 0. Widzew Łódź won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Lech Poznan scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Lech Poznan won 1. Lech Poznan won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Widzew Łódź vs Lech Poznan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ekstraklasa