Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Ireland. First Division. Regular Season - 24

Wexford vs Cobh Ramblers prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (0-0)

12.07 Friday

20:45 CET

Ferrycarrig Park

Wexford
Draw
Cobh Ramblers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
D
L
W
D
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Cobh Ramblers23788-829
7Wexford22697-227

Performance last matches

22

played

23

home

away

total

35 : 37

goals

29 : 37

1.6 : 1.7

goals avg

1.3 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Wexford

20.05.2024

1-1

(1-0)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

12.04.2024

2-4

(0-1)

Wexford

Cobh Ramblers

28.10.2023

1-1

(0-1)

Wexford

Wexford

24.10.2023

0-1

(0-1)

Cobh Ramblers

Wexford

15.10.2023

3-3

(1-2)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

04.08.2023

2-2

(1-2)

Wexford

Wexford

02.06.2023

2-1

(1-0)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

24.02.2023

2-1

(1-1)

Wexford

Wexford

12.08.2022

2-2

(0-0)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

17.06.2022

0-3

(0-0)

Wexford

Wexford

15.04.2022

4-2

(2-1)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

25.02.2022

2-3

(1-0)

Wexford

Wexford

10.09.2021

3-1

(1-1)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

26.06.2021

3-2

(0-1)

Wexford

Wexford

16.04.2021

1-2

(0-2)

Cobh Ramblers

Wexford

09.10.2020

0-4

(0-3)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

18.08.2020

4-0

(3-0)

Wexford

Cobh Ramblers

20.07.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Wexford

Wexford

10.05.2019

2-2

(1-2)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

09.03.2019

6-1

(3-0)

Wexford

Wexford vs Cobh Ramblers prediction summary

Wexford meets Cobh Ramblers in a match of a Regular Season - 24 round in Ireland First Division on 12.07 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Cobh Ramblers and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Wexford team to score and less than 2.5 for Cobh Ramblers. Wexford chances to win are 10%. Cobh Ramblers chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Wexford scored 35 against 37 in 22 last matches whereas Cobh Ramblers scored 29 against 37 in its 23 last games. Wexford scored 1.6 against 1.7 in 22 last matches whereas Cobh Ramblers scored 1.3 against 1.6 in its 23 last games.


Teams Wexford and Cobh Ramblers have played 20 matches so far. Wexford won 6 matches in total while Cobh Ramblers won 7 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.90 goals per Match and 78 in total.


Wexford scored 36 in total and 1.80 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Wexford won 3. Wexford won 3 matches out of 10 played away.


Cobh Ramblers scored 42 in total and 2.10 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Cobh Ramblers won 4. Cobh Ramblers won 3 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wexford vs Cobh Ramblers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First Division