Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaA-LeagueWestern United - Macarthur
Australia. A-League. Regular Season - 3

Western United vs Macarthur prediction, betting tips and odds

21.10 Friday

10:45 CET

AAMI Park

Western United
Draw
Macarthur

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Macarthur000000
12Western United000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Western United

19.04.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Macarthur

Macarthur

01.02.2022

2-2

(0-1)

Western United

Western United

31.05.2021

1-2

(0-2)

Macarthur

Macarthur

20.03.2021

2-1

(2-1)

Western United

Western United

20.02.2021

4-1

(2-0)

Macarthur

Western United vs Macarthur prediction summary

Western United meets Macarthur in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia A-League on 21.10 Friday at 10:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Western United or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Western United team to score and n/a for Macarthur. Western United chances to win are 45%. Macarthur chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Western United scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Macarthur scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Western United scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Macarthur scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Western United and Macarthur have played 5 matches so far. Western United won 2 matches in total while Macarthur won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.40 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Western United scored 10 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Western United won 2. Western United won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Macarthur scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Macarthur won 1. Macarthur won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Western United vs Macarthur with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in A-League