Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaA-LeagueWestern Sydney Wanderers - Newcastle Jets
Australia. A-League. Regular Season - 4

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets prediction, betting tips and odds

28.10 Friday

10:45 CET

CommBank Stadium

Western Sydney Wanderers
Draw
Newcastle Jets

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Newcastle Jets000000
11Western Sydney Wanderers000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Western Sydney Wanderers

20.04.2022

3-2

(3-0)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

23.02.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Western Sydney Wanderers

Western Sydney Wanderers

28.11.2021

2-2

(1-1)

Newcastle Jets

Western Sydney Wanderers

29.01.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

08.01.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Western Sydney Wanderers

Western Sydney Wanderers

15.02.2020

1-1

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

30.11.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Western Sydney Wanderers

Newcastle Jets FC

06.04.2019

3-2

(0-1)

Western Sydney

Western Sydney

01.02.2019

1-5

(0-3)

Newcastle Jets FC

Western Sydney

23.11.2018

0-2

(0-1)

Newcastle Jets FC

Western Sydney

16.02.2018

2-2

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets FC

Newcastle Jets FC

22.12.2017

4-0

(1-0)

Western Sydney

Newcastle Jets FC

29.10.2017

1-1

(0-1)

Western Sydney

Newcastle Jets FC

01.04.2017

0-3

(0-2)

Western Sydney

Western Sydney

22.01.2017

2-0

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets FC

Western Sydney

23.10.2016

2-2

(2-0)

Newcastle Jets FC

Newcastle Jets

13.03.2016

0-1

(0-1)

Western Sydney Wanderers

Western Sydney Wanderers

24.12.2015

2-0

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

07.11.2015

1-2

(0-0)

Western Sydney Wanderers

Western Sydney Wanderers

21.03.2015

1-2

(0-2)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

14.02.2015

1-1

(0-0)

Western Sydney Wanderers

Western Sydney Wanderers

22.11.2014

1-1

(1-1)

Newcastle Jets

Western Sydney Wanderers

02.03.2014

0-2

(0-1)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

01.02.2014

2-2

(1-1)

Western Sydney Wanderers

Newcastle Jets

14.12.2013

0-1

(0-1)

Western Sydney Wanderers

Newcastle Jets

29.03.2013

0-3

(0-2)

Western Sydney Wanderers

Western Sydney Wanderers

09.02.2013

2-1

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets

Western Sydney Wanderers

10.11.2012

1-2

(1-2)

Newcastle Jets

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets prediction summary

Western Sydney Wanderers meets Newcastle Jets in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Australia A-League on 28.10 Friday at 10:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Western Sydney Wanderers or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Western Sydney Wanderers team to score and n/a for Newcastle Jets. Western Sydney Wanderers chances to win are 45%. Newcastle Jets chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Western Sydney Wanderers scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Newcastle Jets scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Western Sydney Wanderers scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Newcastle Jets scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Western Sydney Wanderers and Newcastle Jets have played 28 matches so far. Western Sydney Wanderers won 10 matches in total while Newcastle Jets won 9 matches. 9 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.86 goals per Match and 80 in total.


Western Sydney Wanderers scored 39 in total and 1.39 on average. In 15 matches pleayed at home Western Sydney Wanderers won 4. Western Sydney Wanderers won 6 matches out of 13 played away.


Newcastle Jets scored 41 in total and 1.46 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Newcastle Jets won 4. Newcastle Jets won 5 matches out of 15 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in A-League