Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaW-LeagueWestern Sydney Wanderers W - Sydney FC W
Australia. W-League. Regular Season - 3

Western Sydney Wanderers W vs Sydney FC W prediction, betting tips and odds

03.12 Saturday

05:00 CET

Marconi Stadium

Western Sydney Wanderers W
Draw
Sydney FC W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Sydney FC W210113
9Western Sydney Wanderers W1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

2 : 1

2.0 : 4.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sydney FC W

27.12.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Western Sydney Wanderers W

Western Sydney Wanderers W

11.12.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Sydney FC W

Sydney FC W

16.01.2021

2-0

(1-0)

Western Sydney Wanderers W

Western Sydney Wanderers W

30.12.2020

0-3

(0-1)

Sydney FC W

Sydney FC W

15.02.2020

3-0

(2-0)

Western Sydney Wanderers W

Western Sydney Wanderers W

20.12.2019

5-0

(3-0)

Sydney FC W

Sydney FC W

10.01.2019

3-0

(1-0)

Western Sydney Wanderers W

Western Sydney Wanderers W

25.10.2018

0-3

(0-1)

Sydney FC W

Western Sydney Wanderers W vs Sydney FC W prediction summary

Western Sydney Wanderers W meets Sydney FC W in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia W-League on 03.12 Saturday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Sydney FC W and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Western Sydney Wanderers W team to score and less than 1.5 for Sydney FC W. Western Sydney Wanderers W chances to win are 10%. Sydney FC W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Western Sydney Wanderers W scored 2 against 4 in 1 last matches whereas Sydney FC W scored 2 against 1 in its 2 last games. Western Sydney Wanderers W scored 2.0 against 4.0 in 1 last matches whereas Sydney FC W scored 1.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Western Sydney Wanderers W and Sydney FC W have played 12 matches so far. Western Sydney Wanderers W won 1 matches in total while Sydney FC W won 6 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.75 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Western Sydney Wanderers W scored 5 in total and 0.42 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Western Sydney Wanderers W won 1. Western Sydney Wanderers W won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Sydney FC W scored 16 in total and 1.33 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Sydney FC W won 3. Sydney FC W won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Western Sydney Wanderers W vs Sydney FC W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in W-League