Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaQueensland Premier LeagueWestern Pride - Redlands United
Australia. Queensland Premier League. Regular Season - 10

Western Pride vs Redlands United prediction, betting tips and odds

03.06 Friday

12:30 CET

Briggs Road Sporting Complex

Western Pride
Draw
Redlands United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

15 : 17

goals

27 : 6

1.9 : 2.1

goals avg

3.4 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Redlands United

28.06.2019

4-0

Western Pride

Western Pride

16.03.2019

1-0

Redlands United

Western Pride vs Redlands United prediction summary

Western Pride meets Redlands United in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Australia Queensland Premier League on 03.06 Friday at 12:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Redlands United and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Western Pride team to score and less than 4.5 for Redlands United. Western Pride chances to win are 10%. Redlands United chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Western Pride scored 15 against 17 in 8 last matches whereas Redlands United scored 27 against 6 in its 8 last games. Western Pride scored 1.9 against 2.1 in 8 last matches whereas Redlands United scored 3.4 against 0.8 in its 8 last games.


Teams Western Pride and Redlands United have played 2 matches so far. Western Pride won 1 matches in total while Redlands United won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Western Pride scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Western Pride won 1. Western Pride won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Redlands United scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Redlands United won 1. Redlands United won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Western Pride vs Redlands United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Queensland Premier League