England. Premier League. Regular Season - 1

West Ham vs Manchester City prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-1)

07.08 Sunday

17:30 CET

London Stadium

West Ham
Draw
Manchester City

10%

45%

45%

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Double chance : draws or Manchester City
n/a
n/a
Goals
n/a

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2
8.37
5.22
1.36
3.18
1.17
1.08

Total goals odds

Under
Over
0.5
16.03
1.02
0.75
18
1.03
1
14.69
1.02
1.25
7.15
1.09
1.5
4.87
1.17
1.75
4.54
1.19
2
4.08
1.24
2.25
2.92
1.39
2.5
2.42
1.57
2.75
2.15
1.69
3
1.91
1.92
3.25
1.69
2.17
3.5
1.56
2.39
3.75
1.42
2.81
4
1.29
3.55
4.25
1.24
3.86
4.5
1.22
4.15
4.75
1.15
5.38
5
1.08
7.22
5.25
1.08
8.5
5.5
1.07
7.77
6.5
1.02
17.1
7.5
1.01
29

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over
2.15
1.67
0.5
8.06
1.07
1.38
2.94
1
7.3
1.08
1.2
4.31
1.5
2.79
1.4
1.02
12
2
2.17
1.66
1.02
13.36
2.5
1.6
2.25
n/a
n/a
3
1.3
3.4
1
37.67
3.5
1.2
4.28
n/a
n/a
4.5
1.05
9.22
n/a
n/a
5.5
1.02
18
n/a
n/a
6.5
1
51

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
13Manchester City000000
19West Ham000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

West Ham

15.05.2022

2-2

(2-0)

Manchester City

Manchester City

28.11.2021

2-1

(1-0)

West Ham

West Ham

27.10.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Manchester City

Manchester City

27.02.2021

2-1

(1-1)

West Ham

West Ham

24.10.2020

1-1

(1-0)

Manchester City

Manchester City

19.02.2020

2-0

(1-0)

West Ham

West Ham

10.08.2019

0-5

(0-1)

Manchester City

Manchester City

17.07.2019

4-1

(2-1)

West Ham

Manchester City

27.02.2019

1-0

(0-0)

West Ham

West Ham

24.11.2018

0-4

(0-3)

Manchester City

West Ham

29.04.2018

1-4

(1-2)

Manchester City

Manchester City

03.12.2017

2-1

(0-1)

West Ham

West Ham

01.02.2017

0-4

(0-3)

Manchester City

West Ham

06.01.2017

0-5

(0-3)

Manchester City

Manchester City

28.08.2016

3-1

(2-0)

West Ham

West Ham

23.01.2016

2-2

(1-1)

Manchester City

Manchester City

19.09.2015

1-2

(1-2)

West Ham

Manchester City

19.04.2015

2-0

(2-0)

West Ham

West Ham

25.10.2014

2-1

(1-0)

Manchester City

Manchester City

11.05.2014

2-0

(1-0)

West Ham

West Ham

21.01.2014

0-3

(0-2)

Manchester City

Manchester City

08.01.2014

6-0

(3-0)

West Ham

West Ham

19.10.2013

1-3

(0-1)

Manchester City

Manchester City

27.04.2013

2-1

(1-0)

West Ham

West Ham

03.11.2012

0-0

(0-0)

Manchester City

Manchester City

01.05.2011

2-1

(2-1)

West Ham

West Ham

11.12.2010

1-3

(0-1)

Manchester City

West Ham vs Manchester City prediction summary

West Ham meets Manchester City in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in England Premier League on 07.08 Sunday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Manchester City and n/a goals. We expect n/a for West Ham team to score and n/a for Manchester City. West Ham chances to win are 10%. Manchester City chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


West Ham scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Manchester City scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. West Ham scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Manchester City scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams West Ham and Manchester City have played 27 matches so far. West Ham won 2 matches in total while Manchester City won 20 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.22 goals per Match and 87 in total.


West Ham scored 19 in total and 0.70 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home West Ham won 1. West Ham won 1 matches out of 13 played away.


Manchester City scored 68 in total and 2.52 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Manchester City won 12. Manchester City won 8 matches out of 14 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for West Ham vs Manchester City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League