Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Bundesliga. Regular Season - 2

Werder Bremen vs VfB Stuttgart prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (1-1)

13.08 Saturday

15:30 CET

wohninvest WESERSTADION

Werder Bremen
Draw
VfB Stuttgart

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
8Werder Bremen101001
10VfB Stuttgart101001

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 2

goals

1 : 1

2.0 : 2.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

VfB Stuttgart

04.04.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Werder Bremen

Werder Bremen

06.12.2020

1-2

(0-1)

VfB Stuttgart

Werder Bremen

22.02.2019

1-1

(1-1)

VfB Stuttgart

VfB Stuttgart

29.09.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Werder Bremen

VfB Stuttgart

21.04.2018

2-0

(1-0)

Werder Bremen

Werder Bremen

02.12.2017

1-0

(1-0)

VfB Stuttgart

Werder Bremen

02.05.2016

6-2

(3-1)

VfB Stuttgart

VfB Stuttgart

06.12.2015

1-1

(1-0)

Werder Bremen

VfB Stuttgart

12.04.2015

3-2

(1-0)

Werder Bremen

Werder Bremen

08.11.2014

2-0

(1-0)

VfB Stuttgart

Werder Bremen

15.03.2014

1-1

(0-0)

VfB Stuttgart

VfB Stuttgart

05.10.2013

1-1

(1-1)

Werder Bremen

VfB Stuttgart

09.02.2013

1-4

(0-1)

Werder Bremen

Werder Bremen

23.09.2012

2-2

(2-0)

VfB Stuttgart

VfB Stuttgart

13.04.2012

4-1

(2-1)

Werder Bremen

Werder Bremen

27.11.2011

2-0

(0-0)

VfB Stuttgart

Werder Bremen

02.04.2011

1-1

(1-1)

VfB Stuttgart

VfB Stuttgart

07.11.2010

6-0

(3-0)

Werder Bremen

Werder Bremen vs VfB Stuttgart prediction summary

Werder Bremen meets VfB Stuttgart in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Germany Bundesliga on 13.08 Saturday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or VfB Stuttgart and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Werder Bremen team to score and less than 1.5 for VfB Stuttgart. Werder Bremen chances to win are 10%. VfB Stuttgart chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Werder Bremen scored 2 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas VfB Stuttgart scored 1 against 1 in its 1 last games. Werder Bremen scored 2.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas VfB Stuttgart scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Werder Bremen and VfB Stuttgart have played 18 matches so far. Werder Bremen won 5 matches in total while VfB Stuttgart won 7 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.17 goals per Match and 57 in total.


Werder Bremen scored 27 in total and 1.50 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Werder Bremen won 4. Werder Bremen won 1 matches out of 9 played away.


VfB Stuttgart scored 30 in total and 1.67 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home VfB Stuttgart won 6. VfB Stuttgart won 1 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Werder Bremen vs VfB Stuttgart with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Bundesliga