Germany. Women Bundesliga. Regular Season - 17

Werder Bremen W vs Bayer Leverkusen W head to head

Match Finished: 2-1 (2-0)

18.04 Sunday

14:00 CET

Weserstadion Platz 11

Werder Bremen W
Draw
Bayer Leverkusen W

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Bayer Leverkusen W

11.10.2020

3-0

(1-0)

Werder Bremen W

Bayer Leverkusen W

16.12.2018

1-0

(1-0)

Werder Bremen W

Werder Bremen W

23.09.2018

0-1

(0-1)

Bayer Leverkusen W

Next fixtures in Women Bundesliga

Werder Bremen W vs Bayer Leverkusen W prediction summary

Werder Bremen W meets Bayer Leverkusen W in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Germany Women Bundesliga on 18.04 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Bayer Leverkusen W and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Werder Bremen W team to score and less than 2.5 for Bayer Leverkusen W. Werder Bremen W chances to win are 10%. Bayer Leverkusen W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Werder Bremen W scored 18 against 49 in 17 last matches whereas Bayer Leverkusen W scored 27 against 29 in its 17 last games. Werder Bremen W scored 1.1 against 2.9 in 17 last matches whereas Bayer Leverkusen W scored 1.6 against 1.7 in its 17 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Werder Bremen W vs Bayer Leverkusen W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!