Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Oberliga - Bremen. Bremen - 19

Werder Bremen II vs OSC Bremerhaven prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (1-0)

18.02 Sunday

14:00 CET

Weserstadion Platz 11

Werder Bremen II
Draw
OSC Bremerhaven

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Werder Bremen II17170011051
2OSC Bremerhaven1815123046

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

121 : 11

goals

55 : 25

7.1 : 0.6

goals avg

3.1 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

OSC Bremerhaven

02.09.2023

1-5

(0-2)

Werder Bremen II

OSC Bremerhaven

17.07.2021

0-3

Werder Bremen II

Werder Bremen II vs OSC Bremerhaven prediction summary

Werder Bremen II meets OSC Bremerhaven in a match of a Bremen - 19 round in Germany Oberliga - Bremen on 18.02 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Werder Bremen II and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 6.5 for Werder Bremen II team to score and less than 2.5 for OSC Bremerhaven. Werder Bremen II chances to win are 45%. OSC Bremerhaven chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Werder Bremen II scored 121 against 11 in 17 last matches whereas OSC Bremerhaven scored 55 against 25 in its 18 last games. Werder Bremen II scored 7.1 against 0.6 in 17 last matches whereas OSC Bremerhaven scored 3.1 against 1.4 in its 18 last games.


Teams Werder Bremen II and OSC Bremerhaven have played 2 matches so far. Werder Bremen II won 2 matches in total while OSC Bremerhaven won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.50 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Werder Bremen II scored 8 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Werder Bremen II won 0. Werder Bremen II won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


OSC Bremerhaven scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home OSC Bremerhaven won 0. OSC Bremerhaven won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Werder Bremen II vs OSC Bremerhaven with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Bremen