Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - MitteWels - Union Vöcklamarkt
Austria. Regionalliga - Mitte. Mitte - 18

Wels vs Union Vöcklamarkt prediction, betting tips and odds

05.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

HUBER Arena

Wels
Draw
Union Vöcklamarkt

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Union Vöcklamarkt14815225
16Wels163211-2011

Performance last matches

16

played

14

home

away

total

20 : 40

goals

17 : 15

1.3 : 2.5

goals avg

1.2 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Union Vöcklamarkt

23.07.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Wels

Wels

26.10.2020

2-0

(0-0)

Union Vöcklamarkt

Union Vöcklamarkt

06.03.2020

4-1

(2-1)

Wels

Wels

02.08.2019

1-3

(1-0)

Union Vöcklamarkt

Union Vöcklamarkt

08.03.2019

3-0

Wels

Wels

27.07.2018

1-1

Union Vöcklamarkt

Wels

28.04.2012

0-0

(0-0)

Union Vöcklamarkt

Union Vöcklamarkt

30.09.2011

0-3

(0-2)

Wels

Wels vs Union Vöcklamarkt prediction summary

Wels meets Union Vöcklamarkt in a match of a Mitte - 18 round in Austria Regionalliga - Mitte on 05.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Wels or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Wels team to score and less than 1.5 for Union Vöcklamarkt. Wels chances to win are 35%. Union Vöcklamarkt chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Wels scored 20 against 40 in 16 last matches whereas Union Vöcklamarkt scored 17 against 15 in its 14 last games. Wels scored 1.3 against 2.5 in 16 last matches whereas Union Vöcklamarkt scored 1.2 against 1.1 in its 14 last games.


Teams Wels and Union Vöcklamarkt have played 9 matches so far. Wels won 2 matches in total while Union Vöcklamarkt won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.22 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Wels scored 8 in total and 0.89 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Wels won 1. Wels won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Union Vöcklamarkt scored 12 in total and 1.33 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Union Vöcklamarkt won 3. Union Vöcklamarkt won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wels vs Union Vöcklamarkt with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Mitte