Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - MitteWeiz - Ried II
Austria. Regionalliga - Mitte. Mitte - 18

Weiz vs Ried II prediction, betting tips and odds

17.03 Friday

19:00 CET

SIEMENS Energy Stadion

Weiz
Draw
Ried II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
W
L
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Ried II15915628
13Weiz153210-1511

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

19 : 34

goals

28 : 22

1.3 : 2.3

goals avg

1.9 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ried II

05.08.2022

4-0

(0-0)

Weiz

Ried II

06.05.2022

3-0

(1-0)

Weiz

Weiz

24.09.2021

4-2

(0-0)

Ried II

Ried II

05.09.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Weiz

Weiz

13.09.2019

5-0

(4-0)

Ried II

Weiz vs Ried II prediction summary

Weiz meets Ried II in a match of a Mitte - 18 round in Austria Regionalliga - Mitte on 17.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Ried II and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Weiz team to score and less than 3.5 for Ried II. Weiz chances to win are 10%. Ried II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Weiz scored 19 against 34 in 15 last matches whereas Ried II scored 28 against 22 in its 15 last games. Weiz scored 1.3 against 2.3 in 15 last matches whereas Ried II scored 1.9 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams Weiz and Ried II have played 7 matches so far. Weiz won 3 matches in total while Ried II won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.86 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Weiz scored 11 in total and 1.57 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Weiz won 2. Weiz won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Ried II scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Ried II won 2. Ried II won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Weiz vs Ried II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Mitte