Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - OberosterreichWeißkirchen / Allhaming - Bad Schallerbach
Austria. Landesliga - Oberosterreich. Oberösterreich - 16

Weißkirchen / Allhaming vs Bad Schallerbach prediction, betting tips and odds

01.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportplatz Weißkirchen

Weißkirchen / Allhaming
Draw
Bad Schallerbach

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
L
L
W
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Weißkirchen / Allhaming158431628
5Bad Schallerbach15825826

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

38 : 22

goals

28 : 20

2.5 : 1.5

goals avg

1.9 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bad Schallerbach

08.08.2023

3-1

Weißkirchen / Allhaming

Bad Schallerbach

26.03.2022

2-2

Weißkirchen / Allhaming

Weißkirchen / Allhaming

27.08.2021

2-0

Bad Schallerbach

Bad Schallerbach

26.10.2019

1-1

Weißkirchen / Allhaming

Weißkirchen / Allhaming vs Bad Schallerbach prediction summary

Weißkirchen / Allhaming meets Bad Schallerbach in a match of a Oberösterreich - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Oberosterreich on 01.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Weißkirchen / Allhaming or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Weißkirchen / Allhaming team to score and less than 2.5 for Bad Schallerbach. Weißkirchen / Allhaming chances to win are 45%. Bad Schallerbach chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Weißkirchen / Allhaming scored 38 against 22 in 15 last matches whereas Bad Schallerbach scored 28 against 20 in its 15 last games. Weißkirchen / Allhaming scored 2.5 against 1.5 in 15 last matches whereas Bad Schallerbach scored 1.9 against 1.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Weißkirchen / Allhaming and Bad Schallerbach have played 7 matches so far. Weißkirchen / Allhaming won 1 matches in total while Bad Schallerbach won 1 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.71 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Weißkirchen / Allhaming scored 6 in total and 0.86 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Weißkirchen / Allhaming won 1. Weißkirchen / Allhaming won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Bad Schallerbach scored 6 in total and 0.86 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Bad Schallerbach won 1. Bad Schallerbach won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Weißkirchen / Allhaming vs Bad Schallerbach with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Oberosterreich