Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comHong-KongPremier LeagueWarriors - Kitchee
Hong-Kong. Premier League. Regular Season - 4

Warriors vs Kitchee prediction, betting tips and odds

29.10 Saturday

12:00 CET

Tseung Kwan O Sports Ground

Warriors
Draw
Kitchee

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Kitchee1100103
5Warriors2101-13

Performance last matches

2

played

1

home

away

total

3 : 4

goals

10 : 0

1.5 : 2.0

goals avg

10.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Warriors

21.11.2021

2-2

(1-2)

Kitchee

Kitchee

11.09.2021

2-1

Warriors

Kitchee

15.05.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Warriors

Warriors

03.04.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Kitchee

Kitchee

22.11.2020

2-2

(2-1)

Warriors

Kitchee

24.09.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Warriors

Warriors

18.03.2020

2-1

(0-0)

Kitchee

Kitchee

10.11.2019

1-5

(0-4)

Warriors

Kitchee

20.01.2019

3-0

(1-0)

Warriors

Warriors

31.08.2018

0-2

(0-1)

Kitchee

Kitchee

08.04.2018

4-3

(2-1)

Warriors

Warriors

03.02.2018

1-5

(1-3)

Kitchee

Kitchee

03.11.2017

4-1

(1-0)

Warriors

Warriors vs Kitchee prediction summary

Warriors meets Kitchee in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Hong-Kong Premier League on 29.10 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Kitchee and +3.5 goals and Over 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Warriors team to score and less than 10.5 for Kitchee. Warriors chances to win are 10%. Kitchee chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Warriors scored 3 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas Kitchee scored 10 against 0 in its 1 last games. Warriors scored 1.5 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas Kitchee scored 10.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Warriors and Kitchee have played 14 matches so far. Warriors won 3 matches in total while Kitchee won 8 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.50 goals per Match and 49 in total.


Warriors scored 19 in total and 1.36 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Warriors won 1. Warriors won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


Kitchee scored 30 in total and 2.14 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Kitchee won 5. Kitchee won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Warriors vs Kitchee with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League