England. Non League Div One - Isthmian South. Isthmian South Central - 18

Waltham Abbey vs Uxbridge head to head

Match finished: n/a (n/a)

13.04 Tuesday

20:45 CET

Capershotts

Waltham Abbey
Draw
Uxbridge

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Uxbridge

17.10.2020

2-1

Waltham Abbey

Uxbridge

04.01.2020

0-1

Waltham Abbey

Waltham Abbey

31.08.2019

2-0

Uxbridge

Next fixtures in Non League Div One - Isthmian South

Waltham Abbey vs Uxbridge prediction summary

Waltham Abbey meets Uxbridge in a match of a Isthmian South Central - 18 round in England Non League Div One - Isthmian South on 13.04 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Waltham Abbey and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Waltham Abbey team to score and less than 1.5 for Uxbridge. Waltham Abbey chances to win are 45%. Uxbridge chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Waltham Abbey scored 13 against 9 in 8 last matches whereas Uxbridge scored 5 against 11 in its 6 last games. Waltham Abbey scored 1.6 against 1.1 in 8 last matches whereas Uxbridge scored 0.8 against 1.8 in its 6 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Waltham Abbey vs Uxbridge with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!