Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. 2e Klasse. Regular Season - 9

Waasland-beveren vs Lommel United prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-0)

24.10 Sunday

20:00 CET

Freethielstadion

Waasland-beveren
Draw
Lommel United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
W
L
W
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Waasland-beveren8413313
3Lommel United8413313

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

15 : 12

goals

14 : 11

1.9 : 1.5

goals avg

1.8 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lommel United

15.08.2021

2-3

(2-1)

Waasland-beveren

Waasland-beveren vs Lommel United prediction summary

Waasland-beveren meets Lommel United in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Belgium 2e Klasse on 24.10 Sunday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Waasland-beveren or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Waasland-beveren team to score and less than 2.5 for Lommel United. Waasland-beveren chances to win are 45%. Lommel United chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Waasland-beveren scored 15 against 12 in 8 last matches whereas Lommel United scored 14 against 11 in its 8 last games. Waasland-beveren scored 1.9 against 1.5 in 8 last matches whereas Lommel United scored 1.8 against 1.4 in its 8 last games.


Teams Waasland-beveren and Lommel United have played 1 matches so far. Waasland-beveren won 1 matches in total while Lommel United won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Waasland-beveren scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Waasland-beveren won 0. Waasland-beveren won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Lommel United scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lommel United won 0. Lommel United won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Waasland-beveren vs Lommel United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2e Klasse