Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumChallenger Pro LeagueWaasland-beveren - Excelsior Virton
Belgium. Challenger Pro League. Regular Season - 2

Waasland-beveren vs Excelsior Virton prediction, betting tips and odds

20.08 Saturday

16:00 CET

Freethielstadion

Waasland-beveren
Draw
Excelsior Virton

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Excelsior Virton101001
10Waasland-beveren1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 1

goals

1 : 1

0.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Waasland-beveren

06.03.2022

3-1

(0-1)

Excelsior Virton

Excelsior Virton

23.01.2022

0-4

(0-2)

Waasland-beveren

Excelsior Virton

26.11.2021

0-3

(0-3)

Waasland-beveren

Waasland-beveren

03.10.2021

4-3

(1-3)

Excelsior Virton

Waasland-beveren vs Excelsior Virton prediction summary

Waasland-beveren meets Excelsior Virton in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Belgium Challenger Pro League on 20.08 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Waasland-beveren or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Waasland-beveren team to score and less than 1.5 for Excelsior Virton. Waasland-beveren chances to win are 35%. Excelsior Virton chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Waasland-beveren scored 0 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Excelsior Virton scored 1 against 1 in its 1 last games. Waasland-beveren scored 0.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Excelsior Virton scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Waasland-beveren and Excelsior Virton have played 4 matches so far. Waasland-beveren won 4 matches in total while Excelsior Virton won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.50 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Waasland-beveren scored 14 in total and 3.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Waasland-beveren won 2. Waasland-beveren won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Excelsior Virton scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Excelsior Virton won 0. Excelsior Virton won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Waasland-beveren vs Excelsior Virton with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Challenger Pro League