Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Regionalliga - Tirol. Tirol - 2nd Phase - 6

Wörgl vs Kitzbühel prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (2-0)

20.05 Friday

19:30 CET

Sportstadion Wörgl

Wörgl
Draw
Kitzbühel

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
W
L
W
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Wörgl2212463040
5Kitzbühel2211561438

Performance last matches

26

played

26

home

away

total

61 : 33

goals

50 : 33

2.3 : 1.3

goals avg

1.9 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kitzbühel

06.05.2022

4-1

(3-0)

Wörgl

Kitzbühel

07.11.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Wörgl

Wörgl

03.09.2021

1-3

(1-1)

Kitzbühel

Kitzbühel

23.10.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Wörgl

Wörgl

29.09.2020

3-3

(1-2)

Kitzbühel

Kitzbühel

07.04.2019

3-1

Wörgl

Wörgl

17.08.2018

1-2

Kitzbühel

Wörgl

20.04.2018

1-2

Kitzbühel

Kitzbühel

13.09.2017

1-2

(1-1)

Wörgl

Wörgl

17.07.2016

2-2

(1-0)

Kitzbühel

Wörgl vs Kitzbühel prediction summary

Wörgl meets Kitzbühel in a match of a Tirol - 2nd Phase - 6 round in Austria Regionalliga - Tirol on 20.05 Friday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Kitzbühel and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Wörgl team to score and less than 2.5 for Kitzbühel. Wörgl chances to win are 10%. Kitzbühel chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Wörgl scored 61 against 33 in 26 last matches whereas Kitzbühel scored 50 against 33 in its 26 last games. Wörgl scored 2.3 against 1.3 in 26 last matches whereas Kitzbühel scored 1.9 against 1.3 in its 26 last games.


Teams Wörgl and Kitzbühel have played 10 matches so far. Wörgl won 1 matches in total while Kitzbühel won 7 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.70 goals per Match and 37 in total.


Wörgl scored 13 in total and 1.30 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Wörgl won 0. Wörgl won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Kitzbühel scored 24 in total and 2.40 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Kitzbühel won 4. Kitzbühel won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wörgl vs Kitzbühel with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Tirol