Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - TirolWörgl - Kematen
Austria. Landesliga - Tirol. Tirol - 21

Wörgl vs Kematen prediction, betting tips and odds

06.04 Saturday

02:00 CET

Sportstadion Wörgl

Wörgl
Draw
Kematen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
D
W
L
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Kematen18567-1021
12Wörgl182412-3110

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

19 : 50

goals

30 : 40

1.1 : 2.8

goals avg

1.7 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kematen

22.09.2023

4-2

Wörgl

Wörgl vs Kematen prediction summary

Wörgl meets Kematen in a match of a Tirol - 21 round in Austria Landesliga - Tirol on 06.04 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Kematen and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Wörgl team to score and less than 3.5 for Kematen. Wörgl chances to win are 10%. Kematen chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Wörgl scored 19 against 50 in 18 last matches whereas Kematen scored 30 against 40 in its 18 last games. Wörgl scored 1.1 against 2.8 in 18 last matches whereas Kematen scored 1.7 against 2.2 in its 18 last games.


Teams Wörgl and Kematen have played 1 matches so far. Wörgl won 0 matches in total while Kematen won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 6.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Wörgl scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Wörgl won 0. Wörgl won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Kematen scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Kematen won 1. Kematen won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wörgl vs Kematen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Tirol