Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - TirolWörgl - Hall
Austria. Regionalliga - Tirol. Tirol - 19

Wörgl vs Hall prediction, betting tips and odds

12.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Sportstadion Wörgl

Wörgl
Draw
Hall

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
D
W
D
W
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Wörgl1810442734
9Hall185310-1718

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

48 : 21

goals

27 : 44

2.7 : 1.2

goals avg

1.5 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hall

11.09.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Wörgl

Wörgl

26.10.2020

6-1

(3-0)

Hall

Hall

11.08.2020

1-2

(0-2)

Wörgl

Wörgl vs Hall prediction summary

Wörgl meets Hall in a match of a Tirol - 19 round in Austria Regionalliga - Tirol on 12.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Wörgl and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Wörgl team to score and less than 2.5 for Hall. Wörgl chances to win are 45%. Hall chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Wörgl scored 48 against 21 in 18 last matches whereas Hall scored 27 against 44 in its 18 last games. Wörgl scored 2.7 against 1.2 in 18 last matches whereas Hall scored 1.5 against 2.4 in its 18 last games.


Teams Wörgl and Hall have played 3 matches so far. Wörgl won 3 matches in total while Hall won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Wörgl scored 10 in total and 3.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Wörgl won 1. Wörgl won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Hall scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Hall won 0. Hall won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Wörgl vs Hall with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Tirol