Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie D. Division D - 2

Vysočina Jihlava II vs Sokol Tasovice prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (1-0)

28.09 Wednesday

15:30 CET

Stadion Na Stoupách

Vysočina Jihlava II
Draw
Sokol Tasovice

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
W
W
D
W
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Vysočina Jihlava II74301315
7Sokol Tasovice6321811

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

19 : 6

goals

13 : 5

2.7 : 0.9

goals avg

1.9 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sokol Tasovice

29.09.2019

3-3

Vysočina Jihlava II

Vysočina Jihlava II vs Sokol Tasovice prediction summary

Vysočina Jihlava II meets Sokol Tasovice in a match of a Division D - 2 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie D on 28.09 Wednesday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Vysočina Jihlava II and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Vysočina Jihlava II team to score and less than 1.5 for Sokol Tasovice. Vysočina Jihlava II chances to win are 45%. Sokol Tasovice chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Vysočina Jihlava II scored 19 against 6 in 7 last matches whereas Sokol Tasovice scored 13 against 5 in its 7 last games. Vysočina Jihlava II scored 2.7 against 0.9 in 7 last matches whereas Sokol Tasovice scored 1.9 against 0.7 in its 7 last games.


Teams Vysočina Jihlava II and Sokol Tasovice have played 2 matches so far. Vysočina Jihlava II won 0 matches in total while Sokol Tasovice won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Vysočina Jihlava II scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Vysočina Jihlava II won 0. Vysočina Jihlava II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Sokol Tasovice scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sokol Tasovice won 0. Sokol Tasovice won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Vysočina Jihlava II vs Sokol Tasovice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie D