Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAlbaniaSuperligaVllaznia Shkodër - Egnatia Rrogozhinë
Albania. Superliga. Regular Season - 13

Vllaznia Shkodër vs Egnatia Rrogozhinë prediction, betting tips and odds

11.12 Sunday

01:00 CET

Stadiumi Loro Boriçi

Vllaznia Shkodër
Draw
Egnatia Rrogozhinë

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
W
D
W
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Vllaznia Shkodër12543019
5Egnatia Rrogozhinë12534518

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

12 : 12

goals

12 : 7

1.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Egnatia Rrogozhinë

10.09.2022

3-0

(2-0)

Vllaznia Shkodër

Vllaznia Shkodër

21.05.2022

3-1

(2-0)

Egnatia Rrogozhinë

Egnatia Rrogozhinë

19.03.2022

3-0

(1-0)

Vllaznia Shkodër

Vllaznia Shkodër

21.01.2022

1-1

(0-1)

Egnatia Rrogozhinë

Egnatia Rrogozhinë

08.11.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Vllaznia Shkodër

Vllaznia Shkodër vs Egnatia Rrogozhinë prediction summary

Vllaznia Shkodër meets Egnatia Rrogozhinë in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Albania Superliga on 11.12 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Egnatia Rrogozhinë and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Vllaznia Shkodër team to score and less than 1.5 for Egnatia Rrogozhinë. Vllaznia Shkodër chances to win are 10%. Egnatia Rrogozhinë chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Vllaznia Shkodër scored 12 against 12 in 12 last matches whereas Egnatia Rrogozhinë scored 12 against 7 in its 12 last games. Vllaznia Shkodër scored 1.0 against 1.0 in 12 last matches whereas Egnatia Rrogozhinë scored 1.0 against 0.6 in its 12 last games.


Teams Vllaznia Shkodër and Egnatia Rrogozhinë have played 5 matches so far. Vllaznia Shkodër won 1 matches in total while Egnatia Rrogozhinë won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Vllaznia Shkodër scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Vllaznia Shkodër won 1. Vllaznia Shkodër won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Egnatia Rrogozhinë scored 9 in total and 1.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Egnatia Rrogozhinë won 2. Egnatia Rrogozhinë won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Vllaznia Shkodër vs Egnatia Rrogozhinë with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superliga