Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

France. National. Regular Season - 19

Villefranche vs Laval prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-1)

21.01 Friday

19:00 CET

Stade Armand Chouffet

Villefranche
Draw
Laval

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Laval181125735
4Villefranche179621133

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

21 : 10

goals

22 : 15

1.2 : 0.6

goals avg

1.2 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Laval

20.08.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Villefranche

Laval

10.04.2021

2-2

(0-0)

Villefranche

Villefranche

13.11.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Laval

Villefranche

01.11.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Laval

Laval

19.04.2019

2-1

(1-0)

Villefranche

Villefranche

30.11.2018

2-1

(2-1)

Laval

Villefranche vs Laval prediction summary

Villefranche meets Laval in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in France National on 21.01 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Villefranche or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Villefranche team to score and less than 1.5 for Laval. Villefranche chances to win are 45%. Laval chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Villefranche scored 21 against 10 in 17 last matches whereas Laval scored 22 against 15 in its 18 last games. Villefranche scored 1.2 against 0.6 in 17 last matches whereas Laval scored 1.2 against 0.8 in its 18 last games.


Teams Villefranche and Laval have played 7 matches so far. Villefranche won 1 matches in total while Laval won 1 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.71 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Villefranche scored 6 in total and 0.86 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Villefranche won 1. Villefranche won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Laval scored 6 in total and 0.86 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Laval won 1. Laval won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Villefranche vs Laval with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National