Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorwayNM CupenViking - Kristiansund BK
Norway. NM Cupen. 3rd Round

Viking vs Kristiansund BK prediction, betting tips and odds

12.10 Wednesday

18:00 CET

SR-Bank Arena

Viking
Draw
Kristiansund BK

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

8 : 2

goals

7 : 2

4.0 : 1.0

goals avg

3.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kristiansund BK

31.08.2022

2-1

(2-1)

Viking

Viking

17.07.2022

2-1

(0-0)

Kristiansund BK

Viking

06.03.2022

4-1

(1-1)

Kristiansund BK

Kristiansund BK

28.11.2021

2-3

(1-1)

Viking

Viking

08.08.2021

3-2

(2-1)

Kristiansund BK

Kristiansund BK

12.09.2020

3-5

(1-1)

Viking

Viking

02.08.2020

1-2

(1-0)

Kristiansund BK

Kristiansund BK

27.10.2019

4-2

(1-0)

Viking

Viking

31.03.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Kristiansund BK

Kristiansund BK

15.10.2017

0-2

(0-1)

Viking

Viking

04.06.2017

2-1

(0-0)

Kristiansund BK

Viking vs Kristiansund BK prediction summary

Viking meets Kristiansund BK in a match of a 3rd Round round in Norway NM Cupen on 12.10 Wednesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Viking or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Viking team to score and less than 4.5 for Kristiansund BK. Viking chances to win are 45%. Kristiansund BK chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Viking scored 8 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Kristiansund BK scored 7 against 2 in its 2 last games. Viking scored 4.0 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Kristiansund BK scored 3.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Viking and Kristiansund BK have played 13 matches so far. Viking won 8 matches in total while Kristiansund BK won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.46 goals per Match and 45 in total.


Viking scored 27 in total and 2.08 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Viking won 5. Viking won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


Kristiansund BK scored 18 in total and 1.38 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Kristiansund BK won 2. Kristiansund BK won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Viking vs Kristiansund BK with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NM Cupen